here are a few pictures of the tools I use and like
A friend of mine called it a "ladies drill". But after working a lot upside down I know a really small and light drill is best (festool cxs)
Fein is great (but I'd probably buy a cheaper bosch the next time). Powerfile is good for cleaning up excess polyurethane glue.
The festool skillsaw costs an arm and a leg, but a great time saver.
Especially because I decided to keep it simple and use just one kind of epoxy this thing is great. It's a sticky stuff dispenser. Mixing up a milkshake cup of epoxy just takes a minute.
And finally I just ordered a set of flexicats (http://www.flexicat-tools.com/en/product-start-pack.php but with a longer sanding board) . I'll let you know how I fair (ouch. that was a bad one)
Barteld kun je weer eens wat neerzetten op de site hoe het er nu bij staat.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenHello! I am studying materials for the construction of the F-32 trimaran. In my country, no one has ever built such boats. I want to calculate the construction budget and find out the availability of materials. I want to ask you to send a list of materials from the project.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenNikolay
Kalyava@list.ru
https://www.cekaja.com/info/bahaya-menyimpan-makanan-panas-di-wadah-plastik-yang-patut-diwaspadai
BeantwoordenVerwijderen